Ruffled Velvet Wreath with Blinged out Mini Velvet Pumpkins

I got a little wordy in my last post.


So I'm keeping this one brief and to the point, except for the title.  I splurged on that, did you notice, lol.

This wreath was created with scraps leftover from my black velvet pumpkins.

I used it all. I mean nothing went to waste.

Ruffle from the hem....check.

Ties from the waist....check.


 (I didn't use it all, but I did incorporate a piece of the tie into my wreath in a 
functional way - can you spot it?)



The tiny pumpkins got a little 'bling collar' on their driftwood stems. Rhinestones or pearls.




Do you like the gathered flowers?

I'll be sharing a tutorial very soon. I can't wait to show you how easy they are to make!










Have you blinged anything out recently??


 
Linking up to:
Work it Wednesday
Be Inspired
The Inspiration Exchange
Sweet Haute Share
Transformation Thursday
Inspiration Gallery
Friday's Five Features @ DIY Vintage Chic
Feathered Nest Friday
Overflowing with Creativity
DIY Sunday Showcase
 Nifty Thrifty Sunday

SIGN UP FOR FREE DIY TUTORIALS

share this post
more

Comments

  1. Sorry. but I couldn't locate your email address. Just wanted you to know that you've been featured today on my Welcome Wagon Friday post. You should be receiving visitors shortly. Welcome to our neighborhood!
    Brenda@Cozy Little House

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are like sunshine and chocolate! Thanks for taking the time to leave a nice one ;) I read all comments and love to respond if you leave your name and email! Otherwise, please look for my response under the post where you left it!